To apply for a position, please email a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to HR@successforall.org.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Title: Director of Partnerships and Fund Development
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM, 7.5 hours
General Purpose of the Job:
The Director of Partnerships and Fund Development helps to drive the Success For all Foundation’s strategic plan including growth, by cultivating and nurturing partnerships. This position stewards achievement of the Foundation’s priorities through relationships management, fund development, working with other directors to develop strategies for expanding the number of students and schools served by Success for All, and supporting the growth of the Board of Directors to meet organizational objectives. Reports to Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish a system to develop new donor relationships and foster existing partnerships to accelerate long-term engagement
• Develop new approaches and strategic business/government/philanthropic partnerships to increase the number of students and schools served by Success for All
• With the Executive Director and CEO, develop and support a strategy for growth of the Board of Directors
• Adhere to all policies and protocols as outlined in Employee Policies and Procedures Manual and other departmental and Foundation-wide communications
• Act in a professional and collegial manner in all situations with clients and colleagues
• Perform other duties, as necessary or as assigned
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
• Ten years of progressive experience, preferably in the non-profit sector and/or education
• Knowledge of school and district funding streams / Title I preferred
• Ability to use Microsoft Word in the creation, editing, and review of documents including formatting text and tables, embedding graphics, and using tracking modes
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel in the creation and use of spreadsheets including sorting and filtering data, using basic formulas, and creating graphs
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving email, maintaining a work calendar, and scheduling appointments
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong collaboration and influence skills, demonstrating an ability to navigate relationships, incorporate differing perspectives, develop recommendations, and generate consensus with partners
• Excellent people and project management skills, including detail and action-orientation with excellent follow-through skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with varied constituencies
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
• Strong and creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills, including the ability to disaggregate problems and structure complex issues
Work is normally performed in an office and / or home-office environment. Some travel will be required. Proof of COVID vaccination is required.
No or very limited physical effort required.
Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
SUCCESS FOR ALL FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER